[MLB-WIRELESS] Frankston - Cranbourne - Langwarrin - Carrum Downs - Hastings

Ash ash02 at optushome.com.au
Sun Jun 16 11:41:40 EST 2002

I'm in frankston, and have a link with a friend, tho i don't a hardware AP,
i'm sure we should be able to work something out.  I think you sent me an
e-mail about a month ago, but as i'm a uni student, i've been "very" busy of
late with exams and assignments.  I've tried to contact a few ppl within
cooee of my location, but have not had 2 much success.

If we can get this up and running, i'm more than willing to share my 200+gb
ftp server, so i'm sure that will entise some people.

CYA

ASH