[MLB-WIRELESS] Frankston - Cranbourne - Langwarrin - Carrum Downs - Hastings

Matt Chipman mkchipman at optushome.com.au
Sat Jun 15 22:07:38 EST 2002

Well it is time to push things along a bit.

The city folk seem to have the jump on us southerners

I now have a 24/7 active node and there is at least one other 24/7 node in
the above areas.  Thats 2!

If there are any other nodes in this area that are up or nearly up *OR* need
help of any sort to get over the line, then we want to hear from you!

The plan is to help those that are a little stuck for whatever reason so we
can all benefit.

I have sent a few emails to the people on the node database but for whatever
reason, they have not responded.

All we need is 1 or two well placed nodes and we can have ... well .... 4
nodes joined together!

****If you build it they will come****

we HAVE built it .... now COME ON!  :-)

-Matt