[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless Question

Andrew foxxme at ezweb.com.au
Sat Jun 15 17:48:56 EST 2002

I have had the same problem under every computer using Windows 98 (1st ed)
that i've tried.  I'm pretty sure its an IRQ / IO conflict.
The card seems to work perfectly on the wireless network...  weird.

I have found it does not do this on a Win2k or WinME install.

Andrew

>This might be a dumb question but has anyone had the same thing as me at
the moment where when you look at your RoamAbout Client Utility it >keeps
switching between Connected and Wireless Card Not operational ??  If so what
was the cause and how did you fix it ??