[MLB-WIRELESS] AWA Forum

Tony Langdon, VK3JED vk3jed at optushome.com.au
Sat Jun 15 17:14:37 EST 2002

At 02:48 AM 15/06/2002 +1000, James Healy wrote:

>I was slated to give a very brief talk at the meet tonight about the AWA
>forum I attended in Sydney on the 26th May, but we were running very
>behind (due to the wonderfully funny comments during the enterasys talk)
>so it didn't come about...

Nice report James.  I guess there's a bit of a misunderstanding between the
AWA guys and us, but I hope we are able to converge and work together in
the future.  Perhaps the key is we are the community element, they are the
tech standards setters.  Perhaps the answer lies in the middle.  Together,
we can work it out.

73 de Tony, VK3JED
http://vk3jed.vk.irlp.net