[MLB-WIRELESS] Looking for a floppy based OS for wireless routing on a Laptop.

Justin littlejuz at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jun 15 16:09:56 EST 2002

Folks,

 Is there an OS that supports routing with OSPF out there that I can run on
an HP Omnibook 800 Pentium Laptop with the Enterasys Wireless card and a
Xircom CreditCard Ethernet Adapter IIps? The lappy has no CD so floppy is
the only way to load stuff at the moment....oh, and it's been formatted with
DOS.

  I've been looking and all I can find is confusion and broken links....
please help!

Regards,
Gaz.