[MLB-WIRELESS] fitzroy big antenna was:RE:] East

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Fri Jun 14 13:26:52 EST 2002

At 12:57 PM +1000 14/6/02, Carl Johnston wrote:
>Is this the mast north of Johnston St, on the west side of Brunswick St,
>that has a directional antenna facing east?  If it is, I can see it from my
>window :)

Right on the south side of Johnston and about three doors east of
Brunswick.  Nothing on it at the moment AFAIK.  Very tall, but very
spindly, so it's easy to miss if you're not looking.

--
David Clae Gason
Secretary, Melbourne Wireless
mailto:secretary at wireless.org.au
http://wireless.org.au

i hate anarchists. i think there should be a law against them  -tahl