[MLB-WIRELESS] East

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Fri Jun 14 12:31:01 EST 2002

>  I am currently located in south melbourne and have my eye on two
>towers at the moment.
>/snip/
>Yet to approach anyone or either of them at this point - Is there some
>sort of plan for a formal group document/procedure to follow in these
>sorts of situations?

Not to the best of my knowledge, but I reckon it's something we need
to work up.
I want to approach the church across the road from me that has a huge
steeple blocking my view to the south, and/or the body corporate for
a block of flats to my west.  I'd like to know that I can do that
without making myself or MW look like total geeks.

Not that we are 8P

--
David Clae Gason
Secretary, Melbourne Wireless
mailto:secretary at wireless.org.au
http://wireless.org.au

i hate anarchists. i think there should be a law against them  -tahl