[MLB-WIRELESS] East

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Fri Jun 14 11:54:07 EST 2002

Hmmm, okay.....I'm thinking setup an access point there for general use.
And setup another machine full of like 5 regular cards, each card connects to
a remote link/AP somewhere else and has routing setup to route between each
link.

This is what we'll probably be doing out in wantirna, 1 site with 3 orinoco
cards in a linux box, each card connected to a separate AP via a galaxy antenna
(Tyson's AP, Wantirna-AP1, and Vermont-AP1), and routes traffic between each
AP.