[MLB-WIRELESS]

Anderson, Steven SAnderso at pacificaccess.com.au
Fri Jun 14 10:31:22 EST 2002

Hi,

I think you will find that it does cover a large region.
It isn't just Wantirna and Knox people that have shown interest in this.
Outer East in Melbourne is huge.

Also if you look just East of Melbourne there is a BIG problem with a line
of hills going across the Box Hill area.
That pretty much divides East Melbourne into two halves.

I live 15km away from Wantirna at the base of Mount Dandenong and this WG
covers me as well.

Regards,

Steven