[MLB-WIRELESS] Will Cable Unplug the File Swappers?

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Thu Jun 13 16:23:27 EST 2002

Hello Barry,

That kid has to be very brave or very stupid, unlike here, where
piracy is a civil offense it's criminal over in the US and blurting
that out in the paper's likely to get the RIAA getting the DPP onto
him...

As for stopping piracy, highly unlikely, just make people take other
options, I mean people have been taping movies in cinemas long before
you could download them off the net...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...