[MLB-WIRELESS] Run a PC as an access point?

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Thu Jun 13 10:41:29 EST 2002

Hello Ryan,

With software most types of wireless cards become AP's however to date
that is what is lacking... Prism2 has drivers in the form of HostAP,
the doze cabletron drivers apparently also work in AP mode, don't
think there's been anything to date for cisco available, yet their LMC
35x makes the basis for most of their 350 series APs and Bridges...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...