[MLB-WIRELESS] DONT FLASH YOUR ENTRASYS CARDS

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Thu Jun 13 03:28:01 EST 2002

At 12:45 AM -0700 11/6/02, Elliott Willink wrote:
>Plz dont do it. the new entrasys drivers are
>apparetnly out and there have been many reports with
>trouble from orinoco firmware on entrasys cards.

Have you got any more information on this?  I have already flashed my
card, but I haven't used it yet.
How would I go about flashing it back to Enterasys drivers?

--
David Clae Gason
Secretary, Melbourne Wireless
mailto:secretary at wireless.org.au
http://wireless.org.au

i hate anarchists. i think there should be a law against them  -tahl