[MLB-WIRELESS] calling all huge tripod owners attending meeting

Will Lanigan chooken at m00t.cjb.net
Wed Jun 12 16:54:21 EST 2002

cough cough sneeze mate!
was it you that brought along the huge tripod last time?
i am going to try put a laptop on the school network tomorrow or on friday
so that it is in place for the meeting and we can try a nice link :-)

also... has anyone bothered adding the meeting venue to the melb-wireless
node database... this could be helpful for working out who is nearby etc.
(my school is in the database as i sometimes have wireless shit up there for
extended periods of time ehehhe)