[MLB-WIRELESS] Electrical guinesses step forward !

darrend at ndpgroup.com.au darrend at ndpgroup.com.au
Wed Jun 12 12:03:42 EST 2002

I'm with u ryan.... geek factor maximus!

Darren Dreis
IT Manager
NDP Consulting
Tel 03 9548 9444  Fax 03 9548 9040

                    "Ryan Abbenhuys"
                    <sneeze at alphalink.com.au        To:     melbwireless at wireless.org.au
                    >                               cc:
                    Sent by:                        Subject:     RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] Electrical guinesses
                    owner-melbwireless at wirel        step forward !
                    ess.org.au

                    12/06/2002 11:30 AM
                    Please respond to sneeze

You guys are so sad ;)

I think your gonna get beatin up this Friday evening.
muahahahaaa