[MLB-WIRELESS] RICOH Cards in PCI2.0 boxen

Jason Hecker jason at air.net.au
Tue Jun 11 10:54:53 EST 2002

>Well, I had mine in and out a few times before I realised it worked the
>other way up, and I didn't break anything :) Also, on one of mine, the
>transistor with the heatsink attached (I think that's what it is - some

I noticed that!  How shoddy!  Although at the moment it's room
temperature.  Nevertheless...  Either solder and/or screw coz you will
regret it if you don't.  Dont forget to use thermal paste if you screw it on.

I am still pissed and amazed that the card will go in the wrong
way.  Well... it was cheap. ;)