[MLB-WIRELESS] More NodeDB changes

John Dalton john.dalton at bigfoot.com
Mon Jun 10 22:42:22 EST 2002

Hi Rob,

> Will you second my proposal to accept their invite to manage melb region
> at Friday group meet?

Since I live in Sydney, I'm not sure that it is my place
to second a motion for Melbourne Wireless.  Though if
I am allowed to, I'm willing to second it.  I'm not sure what
the membership criteria is for Melbourne Wireless.

My interest in this issue is to encourage important information
to be mirrored as widely as possible and encourage cooperation
between people.

John