[MLB-WIRELESS] more..

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Sat Jun 8 22:35:59 EST 2002

Hello Robert,

The admin features I coded in are on a per location basis, personally
I don't want to deal with more then Sydney, and exporting the data for
backup in CSV or SQL is trivial...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...