[MLB-WIRELESS] mapblast...

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Fri Jun 7 20:25:38 EST 2002

Hello melbwireless,

Well it seems mapblast which www.nodedb.com uses for the background of
the node plots, has decided to include street data, so for those of
you on it, you can click to view your node's details (or anyone else's
for that matter) and keep clicking the zoom in button till you see the
streets and street names etc... VERY useful, but my place which I did
from GPS co-ords comes up about 100m out... GPS was reporting accurate
within 6m at the time, so mapblast may only be out 94m *grin*

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                          mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...