[MLB-WIRELESS] Antenna Gain Testing?

dwayne dwayne at pobox.com
Fri Jun 7 18:14:03 EST 2002

Jamie Lovick wrote:

> Perhaps Tyson can have a dig around within CSIRO, as they are likely to
> have this sort of thing.
>
> If you know anyone "quietly" within the DSTO, they "aparently" have
> these sorts of toys aswell.
>
> I am sure there are others ..

I live with a radar tech form the Bureau of Meteorology. I'll ask him if he can borrow some stuff occasionally.  Maybe bi-monthly or so "test-fests" could be
arranged.

Oh, and Tony, yeah, there's tons of us, collectively we can do a LOT, although that involves the group owning some assets (aha! good thing we are
incorporating!).

Dwayne