[MLB-WIRELESS] PocketPC Wireless Webserver

Barry Park bpark at theage.fairfax.com.au
Fri Jun 7 16:28:33 EST 2002

Also on /. You might want to wait a few days before seeing if the iPaq is
coping with the slashdot effect.
- Barry

PocketPC Wireless Webserver
[Handhelds] Posted by timothy on Thursday June 06, @11:25AM
from the talk-to-the-handheld dept.
Patrick Morris writes: "I learned that I could put Linux on my iPaq... so of
course I did. I did a little research and found thttpd already ported to the
ARM platform... So, I've got this poor little 206mHz ARM processor with 64mb
running a webserver. Hey, it's kinda cool holding a webserver in your hand
and being able to walk around with it."
http://slashdot.org/articles/02/06/06/1522257.shtml?tid=100

This email and any files transmitted with it may be legally privileged
and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.  If you
have received this email in error, please notify us by return email and
permanently delete the document.