[MLB-WIRELESS] New submissions to the wireless broadband inqu iry

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Fri Jun 7 10:20:21 EST 2002

Hello Tyson,

Erm doesn't the standing committee actually have to invite you?

PS there is a list of speakers up for Sydney already on the website...
13th/14th so far is the only date mentioned... Most of which are
commercial companies, if not all...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...

Friday, June 7, 2002, 9:48:48 AM, you wrote:

>> So who's up for appearing before the inquiry when they have hearings?

TCca> Count me in - I'm willing to take leave from work if required.

TCca> Regards,
TCca> Tyson.

TCca>    Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au
TCca>  Treasurer at wireless.org.au
TCca>    B/H: +61 3 9545 8117
TCca>    A/H: +61 3 9887 0117
TCca>    Mob: +61 4 0889 7662

TCca> with "unsubscribe melbwireless" in the body of the message