[MLB-WIRELESS] To prism or not to prism

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Wed Jun 5 20:34:39 EST 2002

Hello Robert,

Erm not quite... Prism2 chipsets usually have very poor receive
sensitivity compared to the lucent cards or cisco for that matter,
however there are drivers for linux to make the Prism2 cards work as
an AP... as yet, none for the lucent or cisco cards...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...