[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: Node DB Update

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Wed Jun 5 17:58:20 EST 2002

Yep, i'd concur on that.  Why throw out data irretrievably when it's
trivial to keep hold of it?  What is it, about 1/2 a kB per node?

Someone might just be out of contact for a while.  I'm sure a lot of
semi-interested people would want to get re-involved once there's
more of a network up and running in their area.

Clae.

--
David Clae Gason
Secretary, Melbourne Wireless
mailto:secretary at wireless.org.au
http://wireless.org.au

i hate anarchists. i think there should be a law against them  -tahl