[MLB-WIRELESS] Nodedb Cull

Anderson, Steven SAnderso at pacificaccess.com.au
Tue Jun 4 16:47:30 EST 2002

I tend to agree.
Probably a good way to do it too.
I also have had the same silence from people close by.  Oh well.
Frustrating I know, but nobody says they have to respond.

The main advantage I can see for a clean up though is some sort of accuracy
in the numbers of Nodes out there.
I am referring to potential Nodes of course.

If we look at the Node DB now and then look at the same "potential" nodes in
a years time we are not getting a real representation of interested parties
if half of them have moved house, lost interest etc.

I am sure it would be nice to know how many people REALLY wanted to get
things going at any particular time.
Some sort of clean up is going to be necessary over time anyway.

Steven