[MLB-WIRELESS] Nodedb Cull

Drew drew at wireless.org.au
Tue Jun 4 15:38:29 EST 2002

No offence, but I think this would be a really bad idea. I know I had my
node in there a year before I moved, and never updated it, as my
coordinates never changed, and unfortunately at that time I couldn't
afford the equipment either so my status didn't change either. I'm sure
there are others like that, so I don't think that's a valid way to do it.