[MLB-WIRELESS] Node map Coords

Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au
Tue Jun 4 09:28:39 EST 2002

> return all 73 of the Bad, Poor, and Pathetic coordinates from
> the DB, if you're listed here, go to
...snip...
> Tyson's Car,Wantira,DCG,-37.87555,145.21494,Bad
> ProFX-mobile,Mobile,EAE,-37.72,145.22,Poor

Mobile nodes are not accounted for.  My USB GPS unit is arriving in about 10
days (the guys at Rojone are fantastic), so the map will be updated as I am
driving around.  Perhaps a new accuracy of "Mobile + GPS" or "Moving" or
something equally as descriptive could be used?  I've used "Bad" because
nothing else seems to fit...

Cheers,
Tyson.