[MLB-WIRELESS] Node map Coords

Damien Whyte damien.whyte at purple-lazy.com
Mon Jun 3 09:54:50 EST 2002

Hi Glen and all,

  These as the nodes I spotted as being closer to me than expected or in the
wrong direction from me. Did I mention my geography is lousy ? :)

      FCJ Wandin(East Wandin)

      EFH Nivin(Croydon Hills)

      DAF SB(Wonga Park)

      FGG ddcc(endeavour Hills)

      ACC BasHeR(Wantirna)

I would imagine there are other examples in different areas of the map too.
That's why I thought it would be a good idea to let everyone know.

Perhaps adding some place markers on the node map background (apart from the
bay) would help ?

Thanks,
Damien.