[MLB-WIRELESS] A question for the gurus

Bryce Letcher bryce at letchers.net
Sat Jun 1 18:51:28 EST 2002

This sounds like low level RF emissions from the Dell are affecting the
front end or IF stage of the card. You may be able to confirm this by
fitting the card to the Toshi, putting in a weak signal area and then with
the Dell really close to it, turn on the Dell whilst watching the signal
quality on the Toshi. If you can see a drop in signal quality which changes
when the Dell is on and off, then you have confirmation.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Bryce