[MLB-WIRELESS] Draft update

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Sat Jun 1 06:35:53 EST 2002

Hello melbwireless,

  Thanks to everyone that has given ideas, suggestions and support to
  our submission, so far we have support and input from people in
  every single state in the country, and all of which has been very
  positive which is good to see...

  http://www.nodedb.com/submission-draft.html

  We are still after more support, if you would like to support us,
  and further more allow you name to be published in support of this
  can you email me your name and prefered email address...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                          mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...