[MLB-WIRELESS] Proceedings at next meeting.

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Sat Jun 1 01:44:58 EST 2002

>That's why god invented the internet, there is no reason for any
>'bulk mailouts' that you are describing. I agree there should be a
>membership fee- and I'm happy to contribute BUT the day you do a
>mailout is the day I resign from your association.

Sorry, it's required under the model rules, unless the member has
*specifically* said email is OK.  Apparently the government thinks
paper mail is more "real" than email.

Not our fault, promise

Clae.
--
David Clae Gason
Secretary, Melbourne Wireless
mailto:secretary at wireless.org.au
http://wireless.org.au

i hate anarchists. i think there should be a law against them  -tahl