[MLB-WIRELESS] Proceedings at next meeting.

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Sat Jun 1 02:04:13 EST 2002

At 10:53 PM +1000 31/5/02, dwayne wrote:
>dean wrote:
>>
>>  There are no requirements for paper based documentation,
>>electronic is just as 'legal'.
>
>It says "pre-paid post or facsimile transmission or electronic
>transmission"

Depending on what specific paperwork you are referring to.  There are
some specific notices where it is only considered legal to transmit
electronically if the member has specified that that is their
preferrence.

>  legally we *have* to show the books to
>*any* member who requests it, and that means popping around to the
>treasurer's house and having a gander.

Presumably posting them on the web would be considered "showing", too.

>I have zero clue about Sydney Wireless. I'm in Melbourne Wireless, and
>I'm not even speaking on behalf of Melbourne Wireless, because it
>doesn't exist yet, legally.

Yes it probably does, as an unincorporated association.

--
David Clae Gason
Secretary, Melbourne Wireless
mailto:secretary at wireless.org.au
http://wireless.org.au

i hate anarchists. i think there should be a law against them  -tahl