[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 18/07/2002

Lucas Benning lucas at exitconsulting.com.au
Sun Jul 28 01:38:05 EST 2002

Guys,

RE:
A new offer has been added to TIB.
Details as follows:
Cost per unit:      $490.00

Just to let you know this is really not a very good deal at all.

There is a special on these up until the 31st of July for which I can
get them for $415 + Delivery. I can also provide a Tax invoice with
this.

If some people want any of these please feel free to contact me.

Cheers

Lucas Benning
IT Consultant
exIT Consulting