[MLB-WIRELESS] A few questions....

Peter Sbarski sbarski at optushome.com.au
Fri Jul 26 20:18:17 EST 2002

Hi everyone,

I have a few relatively simple questions to ask and I hope you can help
me.

1)      Assuming I have all hardware setup and ready, how should I go
about connecting to the network/AP? Who should I call / email / etc….?
How long does it usually take to connect?

2)      Has anybody from Bentleigh / McKinnon / Ormond / Moorabin been
successful?

3)  If I get this Wireless Access Point (HYPERLINK
"http://www.ht.com.au/Scripts/xworks.exe?PART:F5423#Tof"http://www.ht.co
m.au/Scripts/xworks.exe?PART:F5423#Tof) will I be able to connect to the
network with more than one computer?
How will the I.P. addresses be allocated then?

Thank you, all.

I look forward to joining your wireless community.

Peter Sbarski

---