[MLB-WIRELESS] [networks at valemount.com: Re: agere AP mode drivers]

Joris joris at linux.be
Fri Jul 26 00:09:09 EST 2002

Mail I sent to the creators of http://www.station-server.com

Translates to me like: "Nope, not in the first million year"
(strictly spoken it seems they could provide binary-only kernel modules,
like some manufacturers do... but who's going to convince them?)

No-one knows of any *nix drivers beeing developped?

----- Forwarded message from Networks <networks at valemount.com> -----