[MLB-WIRELESS] My Enterasys card on Ebay

Jamie Lovick jalovick at doof.org
Fri Jul 26 00:42:41 EST 2002

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Bruce Paterson wrote:

> I've decided to stick with Airport cards, so my trusty Enterasys card
> is up on Ebay:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2041571969&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=0&indexURL=0&rd=1
>
> I've also listed a foxtel settop box (with smartcard) - listen to
> Foxtel for free :-)
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1369097392
>
> They end on Sunday night.

I think there will be a bit of a problem selling the set top box, since
they remain the property of Foxtel. They will charge you the value of
the box (probably about $350 on their books).

Also, the card will be disabled.

Regards

Jamie

--
Jamie Lovick    <->  IT Consultant    <-> +614 1479 1681
Hobby     : Doof.org                   -> jalovick at doof.org
Director  : Drastic Solutions Pty Ltd  -> jalovick at drasticsolutions.com.au
----- Public Relations Officer - the Australian Wireless Association -----