[MLB-WIRELESS] Oregon Wireless

Will Lanigan chooken at m00t.cjb.net
Wed Jul 24 19:55:01 EST 2002

i'm assuming you haven't seen the pic of my wheelbarrow wireless access
point complete with 82Ah deep cycle battery and inverter!

motorbike complete with inverter and laptop for leet stumbling in the middle
of nowhere:
http://chook.ausgamers.com/wlan/mobile.jpg
wheelbarrow complete with inveter and laptop, oh and cantenna mounted to a
sawhorse :-) yes that's a nice fat 82Ah deep cycle sitting in that
wheelbarrow, nice and heavy too!
http://chook.ausgamers.com/wlan/setup2.jpg