[MLB-WIRELESS] ITNews Story.

bede bede at gisbornehotel.com
Wed Jul 24 00:34:46 EST 2002

The angle the reporter was going for appears to be little david taking on goliath,
to make it a bit more sensational and to get a bit more passion for whats going on.

if they didnt do that youd wind up with a piss poor press release of what would sound like
a bunch of boring geeks playing with computers which tends to turn alot of people off.

the jurno isnt interested in just repeating what got published a week or a month
ago to the same questions that have been previosly answered,

and this article seems to have progressed from a typical what is wireless networking
and what it can do for me to a more nuts and bolts type report.

overall it leaves a hint of rivalry about sydney wireless vs melb wireless
and some what of a threat to established broad band providers who are currently
sitting on there laurels.

Bede