[MLB-WIRELESS] ITNews Story.

admin at gridlocked.net admin at gridlocked.net
Tue Jul 23 16:17:50 EST 2002

I don't see what the big deal is. Well I do, but I don't think it's
worth worrying about.  It's only a network, god damn.. I got into
wireless over a year ago now and still just have my own home network
setup here in Melb. And I'm not going to sit around and have someone
tell me what I can and can't have on my own network. If some people want
net across to their wireless networks then so be it I say, that's their
choice.. and if people don't want internet on their networks then that's
theirs. We have choices. I know that for one, I'm not going to pay
anymore money to telstra or in the future want to pay any money to
another telstra wannabe, they'd suck the 5 bucks I have out of my pocket
right now if they could. Personally I think the net's pretty boring now
days anyway...I think it would be more fun seeing more content on the
wireless networks build up for free, why pay for something that can be
free? Why get greedy? when we bring money issues into these projects it
always loses it's cool.

Just my 5 bucks worth.

-Mk
E-mail: admin at gridlocked.net