[MLB-WIRELESS] RE: [Syd-Wireless] ITNews Story.

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Tue Jul 23 15:51:41 EST 2002

Before this thread degenerates into a for and against Steve thread.

The beautiful thing about the democratic system, is that if people
really object to the way he's running things, he won't remain president
past September.

Regardless of where you stand on the issue, please don't turn this into
a personal thing against people, or escalate the Sydney / Melbourne
thing just as it was beginning to settle down. We're all doing our best
to promote community wireless groups in Australia.

Regards

james