[MLB-WIRELESS] Using the Node Dbase

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Fri Jul 19 11:47:00 EST 2002

Richard,

At the moment your best bet is to see who's near you and just try a directional
link.  At this stage there aren't a lot of AP's around due to coverage issues.
 AP's will start to pop up soon when groups of interested people in an area
combine efforts to build an AP together at the best location to service the
area at the time.

I think it would be a good idea if nodes that ARE AP's were to add -AP or similar
to the end of their node name to signify this.

There aren't a lot of active nodes in the network yet, but that is due to change
very soon as there has been an incredible amount of equipment buying happening
over the past couple of months!!