[MLB-WIRELESS] My enterasys and cisco 352 cards are on Ebay

Bruce Paterson paterson at tassie.net.au
Thu Jul 18 23:23:25 EST 2002

Hi all,

For those impatient to get hold of one of these cards for a
reasonable price, I have put them on Ebay. The auctions end this
Sunday night.

They're both in excellent condition. The Cisco card will receive a
particularly fond farewell, as that 100mw transmit blows holes
through obstructions. The Enterasys is also a very reliable workhorse.

Enterasys: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2039979851

Cisco: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2039983476

I'm thinking of parting with my 100mw Wap 11 (version 2.2) so stay tuned :-)

Cheers,
Bruce