[MLB-WIRELESS] spam mail

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Wed Jul 17 18:32:57 EST 2002

Hello Mark,

Spam to date hasn't made it to any sydney mailing list, threats of
legal action, which under our laws is also criminal, along with spam
assassin and rbl lists work nicely to date...

we don't have no stinking spam problem ;)

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...