[MLB-WIRELESS] Orientation of antennas

Tony Smith tony at tonsyl.org
Mon Jul 15 16:43:35 EST 2002

Gimme a break!

I am a computer expert, not a radio expert. In fact, beyond its ability to
allow me to transfer data over it I have no interest in radio.

The fact that we now look silly as a result of assembling something as if it
were a meccano set merely indicates that Murphy is alive and well.

The funny thing is that the damm things do sort of work, but I am sure they
will work a lot netter pointing in the right direction :-)

Cheers

Tony Smith

Connected to the internet in Sunny Far North Queensland Australia
http://www.tonsyl.org