[MLB-WIRELESS] OS File system compatibility

Brendan Hiley Pro at profx.net
Mon Jul 15 17:10:32 EST 2002

Yes, there are differences.
You will find them out by using the two and by reading the FAQ/Handbook.

Both are easy.
OpenBSD has an 'easier for beginner' configuration system.
FreeBSD is more consistant, meaning, when you change an option, the change
will happen.
OpenBSD has Win2k style issues with consistancy.

Both will suit our application, which one is better is a hard question :)

I say FreeBSD.
But try both and come to your own conclusion.

-ProFX