[MLB-WIRELESS] Microtik 200mW Wireless cards for $125USD

Andrew Dean ferni at shafted.com.au
Tue Jul 16 07:45:11 EST 2002

I've been speaking with a rep from Microtik, about organising a bulk buy of the 200mW cards directly from them.

I have managed to get these prices (in USD obviously)

We can offer you very good prices on 200mW cards-
200mW PCMCIA card only- $125;
200mW Kit (PCMCIA, PCI Bus adapter, MMCX-NMale or Female pigtail)- $175.

with our exchange rate at the moment these prices with shipping should be less than double....

If i put an offer on the TIB how many people would be interested?

As you can see the Kit is a very good deal too... cradle, card, and pigtail for ~ $350AUD

These cards are expensive compared to the enterasys cards but they are also alot more powerfull, could make for good use with an omni for an AP?

Feedback?

Andrew