[MLB-WIRELESS] Enterasys Orinocco Firmware Update

Robert Tchia robert.tchia at palantir.com.au
Mon Jul 15 16:14:46 EST 2002

According to the site we can upgrade to gold firmware after we have
successfully upgraded to orinocco silver. Has anyone got an Apple
Airport and would be so kind to offer their time to upgrade my 5 cards
to gold?

This is from the site...
The possibility that you can then upgrade (using an Apple Airport) this
firmware to Orinoco Gold, and thus get better encryption.

Cheers
Rob

Enterasys