[MLB-WIRELESS] Orientation of antennas

Tony Smith tony at tonsyl.org
Mon Jul 15 14:35:06 EST 2002

Here is a really, really dumb question.

I've just installed two helical antennas made to Jason Hecker's design.

I've installed them "upright" becuase this is the logical thing to do and
nothing in Jason's instructions says to do any different.

Been looking at a few other sites today, one of them is openly (with full
atribution and gratitiude) a version of Jason's design. The photos of the
completed antenna shows it installed horizontal.

Am I missing something?

Cheers

Tony Smith

Connected to the internet in Sunny Far North Queensland Australia
http://www.tonsyl.org