[MLB-WIRELESS] Where to go for technical help?

Glen Murphy glen at deadfish.com.au
Fri Jul 12 10:12:44 EST 2002

Thanks Martin - I didn't even consider using the lmhosts dealie; I forgot
all about it after Bigpond blocked port 139, and I couldn't use it to browse
joe-random's shares :D

Works a charm, cheers.

PS For other people interested, nbtstat -a IPADDRESS will give you the share
names of remote machines; and once you have the sharename and IP, you can
use the methods Martin described to connect to it (depending on what
authentication things they have available etc).