[MLB-WIRELESS] Can dimensions

Will Lanigan chooken at m00t.cjb.net
Thu Jul 11 21:16:32 EST 2002

ya, the wafer tin can is the same as the home brew...
i'm gonna confirm the stock at Big W tomorrow and then im doing a cantenna
bulk buy :P
i'm buying about $100 worth of wafers hehehe
at the next meeting i will be bringing plenty of wafers to share around as
i'll have to do something with the wafers i pull from the tins :-)
ahh i love it!

wafers for all plus cantennas!!