[MLB-WIRELESS] Where to go for technical help?

Jon Pamment jon at icaust.com
Thu Jul 11 12:12:46 EST 2002

Glen, I have a bridged ad hoc wireless, wired network running through XP
Pro.
It consists of 1 net connected XP Pro with a bridged belkin adaptor and
pc card to a XP notebook with roamabout card and the other side of the
bridge through a 10mb coax connection to a second xp desktop.
I found the explanations I needed in the XP help.
Can the bridge be done on an xp box?
I cant help with 2K but Ill try with XP.

Jon